Who You Say I Am.

Hi guys! Hehe I will be sharing my new song with you guys and I hope it blesses you! 

Who You Say I Am.

In the darkness, I am your shining light
In the desert, I am the water of life
In the valley, I am the river that flows through you
In the earthquake, I am that still small voice

So what do you need, child?
What do you need?
I wanna love you all over again

What do you need, child? 
What do you need?
I am who you say I am

This song is not you singing to God but God singing to you.
And I wish I could put the recording of the song here.

And my friend texted me about this song which opened my eyes to see a whole new revelation!
The question of who God is to you.
A different part of God is made bigger in every different season.
And that just bewildered me.
In your weakest points, He becomes your strength.
What lack you have, He is the direct opposite of your lack and I was just so blessed by that. :'''')
And every season that you face darkness, the desert, the valley or the earthquake, you see Him in a whole different way.

I pray that in this new season, you shall see God manifested and revealed to you afresh.
And it's pretty cool right?
Only in the darkness, does He become even brighter.
Only in the desert, you thirst more.
Only in the valley, you see the river.
Only in the earthquake, you are overwhelmed with the loud sounds.

And the Lord knows all these.

He knows.

That's why He allows it to happen.
To love you all over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.