Thankful.

Hi, I am just so thankful.
Recently I have been receiving many messages about how they were encouraged through this blog.
And that has been the reason why this was created for.
To encourage you.
:'''') I am just super thankful to God that the words that were written here spoke into someone's heart.
I felt so full knowing that this had been a blessing to you.
Because I have been loved by the One, I want you to experience the same love that set me free.
I almost forgotten about this blog because of many other things but thankful, that You reminded me Lord.

Father, take over as I type.

Today, I want to share with you this crazy love that I read yesterday.

10 And He said, “I will certainly return to you according to the time of life, and behold, Sarah your wife shall have a son.”
(Sarah was listening in the tent door which was behind him.) 11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, well advanced in age; and Sarah had passed the age of childbearing.[b]12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, “After I have grown old, shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?”
13 And the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh, saying, ‘Shall I surely bear a child, since I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”
15 But Sarah denied it, saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid.
And He said, “No, but you did laugh!”

Abraham Intercedes for Sodom

16 Then the men rose from there and looked toward Sodom, and Abraham went with them to send them on the way. 17 And the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am doing, 18 since Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him? 19 For I have known him, in order that he may command his children and his household after him, that they keep the way of the Lord, to do righteousness and justice, that the Lord may bring to Abraham what He has spoken to him.” 

God promised Abraham and Sarah a child and yet they did not believe because in the natural, it seemed impossible.
I mean come on la, even if you were there at 100 years old, do you think you could have borne a child?
Haha! And this God is so funny right!!!!
He gave the most absurd promise and here we are, thinking that it is impossible for us to pass our exams, impossible for us to get enrolled into a school, impossible for God to provide for our finances.
And there God goes, speaking in third person.
"Is anything too hard for the Lord?"
Wow, I really love this God.
"Is anything too hard for Me, Grace?"
"Do you think for one moment something can slip past me?"
"Do you think that I can't provide for you now?"
At the appointed time, Sarah shall have a son.
Wow.
God is saying to you, at your appointed time, the thing that you've been asking God for will come to past.

God did not only bless Abraham with a son.
He... He just exceeded everything, look at the verses highlighted.
Just read them and let them sink in.
Can you believe this Father? :''''')
I feel super loved while reading this.
Indeed, the Word cleanses first.
Even sometimes when I'm reading what I don't understand, I feel super loved.
Because what you are touching is Jesus.
He Himself is the Word.

And I'm also super thankful that I get to read the Word.
I always saw God outside the Scriptures.
But this time, I am falling for Him through the Scriptures.
I can't help but fall in love in such an awesome Father.
A loving, cute, charismatic, mighty Father.
:')
I'm so blessed, and I pray that you also fall in love with Him through the Scriptures.
And to always see that He is a God who is gracious, not angry but gracious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.