Restful Studying

Hey my fellow friends. have been lately so busy studying and going out haha.
There has been a lot on my mind, beside studying and it's hard I guess, to keep up with this.
I honestly feel that I am so behind time and schedule that I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
But there're so many things that I have learnt and experienced.
His love, His embrace and His presence that overcomes every fear that I am going through.

And beloved, if your exams are coming soon and you're afraid of what may happen.
I challenge you to challenge God, to never stop asking, to never stop believing and challenge the Lord to show up because He always does.
And don't think for one moment, that He is far away and not there with you.
Because that is an outright lie.
No matter what you did wrong or right, He is there.
As you continue studying during this period, always study conscious of Christ.
I know, it's easier said than done.
But do it until it becomes a habit.
Do it until you become conscious.
And beloved, just want to reassure you that your future is already secured.
You don't have to earn it, you don't have to even deserve it.
God is going to make a way.
He can part the Red Sea, He can move mountains, He can open blind eyes.
What can He not do?
He is going to do the same.
He is the same.

Haha, I think I'm preaching to myself.
I'm going to keep saying until I believe it.
I know it's hard for you even if you don't say it to anyone else.
It's hard for me too.
This is not a formula, not a ritual but a journey with the Lord.
In your toughest times, He's going to be there, He is there now with you.
Lean on Him, don't just let Him be there.
Talk to Him, He wants to talk to you.
He wants you more than anything.
He wants the best for you and He loves you more than you can comprehend.
Run back into His arms again, it's time for you to let go.

Listen to this song and I hope it blesses you :)))
Song of Solomon - Jesus Culture.

I pray that your papers are blessed and I pray that you shall enjoy this journey with the Lord and enjoy this season in your life. I thank You Father that You bless whoever who is reading this with abundant peace and love, that it shall garrison his or her heart and that you shall no longer fear but be eternally secured in His love for you and His shalom peace. In JESUS' name, amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.