The Star Breather became our Sin Bearer.

Just thought that I should at least write about this since it impacted me so muchhhh.
Last Sunday, Pastor Louie was preaching about how the God of all universe the one who created the Heavens, the Earth, the universe, the galaxy, the stars came down as a Man to die for a dust like us.
It was mindblowing because Pastor showed pictures of the universe and how small we were in comparison.
Yes, honestly, I didn't see it from this perspective because I only saw how big I was relative to the things around me.
I didn't think that actually the Lord had so many bigger things in sight.
He could have cared for the bigger things yet, He came for me.
He came for a tiny being that came from dust and will go back to ashes.
He came for a sinful person who only cared about herself.
He came for a girl who did not know about God and yet He loved her.
He came for a broken person who did not care about God and thought no one loved her.
He came for me.

Isn't that amazing?!
Wow, I was so mindblown and awed by our Creator.
And Pastor took us further and further to the biggest part of the universe and then He showed this picture:






It was as if all that what Pastor said wasn't enough to make me feel loved.
When Pastor Louie showed this, I was like holding my breath for a second.
The thought of His love displayed on the Cross is way too difficult to fathom.
Who would have thought that He would die for us?
Coming down as a dust was not enough.
To die for ME, what a sacrifice.
He bore all my sins on that sinless and innocent body.
And how much more did He love us to say, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

:''''''') That love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.