Dancing with Jesus.

Woah just wanna say that my breakthrough really came during the concert.
I am so touched now and I'm feeling Daddy God saying to me now that "Darling, I love you, here's your early birthday present."

The journey towards the dance concert was so tough for me.
There were so many things I couldn't do, couldn't catch. I was just lacking in so many different areas.
But the Lord constantly showed me His grace, His supply and His love.
There was no doubt He was dancing through me.
Yet there were so many times I doubted Him, wasn't sure if He could come through for me, wasn't sure if He was really there for me.
I still screwed up in the end for the dance concert and even more mistakes than the dry runs.
But the energy within me was so powerful and I believe that was Jesus.
I am so sorry to the choreographers for being such a bad dancer and failing in so many ways.

Honestly, I wanted to give up at one point in the concert because I screwed up big time, but I heard a voice inside me saying, "It's okay I love you".
And I was so touched when my junior came up to me and said "well done" when I knew how many mistakes I made.

Thank You Jesus for this amazing dance journey with me.
Thank You for walking through the Valley of the Shadow of Death with me.
Thank You for not forgetting me.
Thank You for giving me the breakthrough I needed.
Thank You for loving me. :'''''')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.