Seeing Jesus.

These past few days, I've been observing the sky a lot and just looking up to see.
This is one of the ways that Jesus speaks to me. :)
So the other day after CG, I felt quite down and I wanted to see the stars in the sky.
But to my dismay, there were none.
I simply complained to the Lord, saying, "Lord, I want to see the stars."
I peered up again and viola, so many stars appeared before my eyes.
It was a breathtaking view man.

There was one constellation that caught my eye: the orion belt.
It reminded me so much of the cross.


Can you see it?
It was just so amazing and I felt the Lord telling me that He loves me.
And when I saw the cross, everything just fell into place.
He hung the stars for me, the whole world just revolves around Him.
Even the stars praise His name.

When I complained, He did not condemn me or scold me but yet He enveloped me with His love.
I was just lost for words.
How great my God is. 

p.s. I just re-read my post about my promos Physics paper being bad but God is good to give me a D for Physics! I did not faillllllll :) Yayyy Jesuss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.