Jesus.

Hey, it has been a very long time since I last posted right? Did you miss me? :)
Hm, anyways, I will just tell you about my life currently right now.
These days have been really busy for me and I've been cooped up with work.
Studying almost every single day...
And sometimes, this fear of not being able to study finish before the Mid Year's creeps into my heart.
Godincentally, Elena shared this powerful verse today and set me free from this huge fear.

Philippians 4:6-7

The Message (MSG)
6-7 Don’t fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God’s wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It’s wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.
The part highlighted was just so so so powerful.
What I was doing all along was incessantly worrying and putting that in the center of my life.
But just by praying and giving my worries about my studies, about the dance performance, about relationships, Christ can just replace that worry with Himself at the center of my life.
It's so important to have Christ in the center because with Him who holds all things, He will bring every part of your life back into its rightful place and just makes things work out wonderfully for your good.
How wonderful it is to have a Saviour when you know you can't do anything by yourself.
I've decided to not let my worries be in the center but Jesus.

And you, don't worry about your situation.
It could be the most awful and horrible thing that has happened in your life so far.
But you know what?
Our God is bigger than your problems.
Our God is greater than your problems.
(How funny, my iTunes is playing "Our God is Greater", Jesus you cute ah)
Give it to Him.
You know that you can do anything without Him, you know you are useless without Him.
Just let go and let God.
I think that's what most important: to not let worry take center place in your life.
Actually, I wanted to share about other things but somehow I feel that you needed to hear this portion of what God wants to speak to you.
Yes, you.

I hope that you have been blessed by this. :)
See you and God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.