His presence is like heaven to me~

The SS examinations are just around the corner and yet, I don't have the mood to study many topics.
In the natural, it seems like I'm making a risky decision. 
In the supernatural, I'm taking a leap of faith.
I don't know about you but somehow the Lord is leading me to only study one topic.
To be honest, I'm really worried about it and I want to do well for my SS.
I know nothing is impossible for Him and I decided to just trust in Him.
I'm studying Venice only, yeah.
It was at first a very difficult decision for me but after hearing about how Carolyn's sister only studied one topic for the O's was an affirmation for me.

Father, I know that I will have good success because You are with me. :)
So these days, just to update what I've been doing haha.
Um, I've been enjoying myself a lot and spending time with Abba. 
It's really great to be in His presence.
As Pastor Prince said in the beginning of the year, "I will not fear when heat comes"
It's really the word for the season and I enjoy being with my heavenly Father.
It was really good this morning, just singing out love songs and embracing the love of Abba. 
This reminds me of how David, before he fought any battle, be it the lion or the bear, sang worship songs to God, which gave him the strength and led him into victory.
I believe singing worship songs is not a waste of time but is in fact, spending your time wisely.
And soaking in His presence is just wonderful, it never fails to tear me up, I wonder why...
Yeah Abba, thank you for loving me so much. :')

WOWOWOWOOW on a side note, Abba just reassured me again! 
He made Venice trend on Twitter! :D 
I have the confidence to step into the examination hall with Venice now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.