It's the power of Your presence~

Woah, nothing can express God's grace and His love for me man.
It's completely beyond all I can ask or think of.
Extremely touched that Venice came out for the 'O's and the Lord helped me answer every single question.
I am certain that an A1 has been secured for me.
And today, God gave me the privilege to share the gospel with my dear friend.
It's so cool how when I planted the seed back then, and how God worked in her life man.
It's amazing, she now believes in God and wants to come to church to hear the Word!
Wow, transformed man!

Sunday was really a life-changing day for me.
His presence is really... wow.
It was so strong and I was so touched by the Lord.
How He chose to die for me, how He immediately rescued Peter from the waters.
Peter is like a picture of us, undeserving and doubting the Father.
But even though he did that, when he looked to the oceans and the waves and turned his eyes from Jesus and sank, Jesus pulled him out IMMEDIATELY.
Jesus didn't scold him first for not listening to Him but He pulled him out.
What a kind saviour man.
And when Coach Anna prayed for me, I felt like it wasn't her but Jesus.
Jesus said, "Grace, what your weaknesses are is where your strength will be"
I don't know why that sentence touched me so much.
Anna called me in for a hug, just as Jesus would.
And Jesus embraced me tightly.
So good to be back in the house of the Lord.
I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful savior, who never fails and is always there for me no matter what happens.
I really can't imagine life without God.
Life is truly impossible without Him.
I really want to thank God for everything.

Pastor Prince touched on the presence of God for a while about him as a young boy sensing God's presence.
Suddenly, I just remembered about me as young child, around the age of 5, jumping on my bed up and down and composing a song about the Holy Spirit.
I wrote the lyrics down on a book but I can't remember how the song goes anymore.
It just hit me.
How did I, at such a young age know about the Holy Spirit?
I don't even remembered being taught or told about it.
Even as a young child, I knew the Lord and He allowed me to understand Him.
This walk with the Lord is amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.