First day of victory!

Yayyyyyy! Today is a great day!
I have no idea why I'm updating my blog so often!
HAHA okay anyways, today is the first day of the O's (let me hear you scream)
Just kidding hahahahhaha!
So, english paper was really difficult for me, but easy peasy for Jesus!
In fact, English is by far my worst subject EVER.
I have no idea how I am gonna get my A1 but Jesus has obtained it for me :)

Yeah, just wanna let you guys know that the O's is not a period of stress but a period of rest.
Despite your shortcomings, God will turn everything for your good.
God is God of impossible.
No matter how impossible it may seem, God can do anything man.
He opened up the Red Sea, sent manna for the Israelites.
This O's ah, not even as big as that man. How much more can God accomplish!

Hehe, so yeah rejoice in the Lord, no matter what your circumstances are.
Let's shout together "Hip hip hooray!"
HAHAHAHA too blessed to be stressed man.
And watch out guys, blessings gonna hit you left right up down center, where you walk ah, smack into the blessings!
JUST RECEIVEEEEEEEEE (echo echo echo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.