All glory to Jesus

Wowowowooww, He does things that make me go "Wow, You love me so much"
I have great news man, I got full marks for my Amaths Paper 2.
I am rendered speechless.
I just checked and every working and solution was right.
I've never obtained full marks for any Amaths Paper in my entire life and in fact, my Prelim 2 wasn't that well done.
I just simply partook of the Holy Communion before the exam and kept praying in tongues when I didn't know the answers.
The Lord is so faithful.
I'm so happy I can't even speak.
And I thought that maybe I will get at least one question wrong but the Lord just kept helping me throughout.
It wasn't even me doing the papers anymore but the Lord.
I'm so glad I have a Father who works through me, in me and for me.
All glory to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.