Blessings.

Actually, to be honest, I'm not really happy about my Prelims.
I can't even hit my target grades and L1R5 that I wanted to achieve.
But right, many things happened during the exams and the presence of God, man, it was nice.
And turns out I didn't do that badly, which is really really great!
It's like the more I believed in my self-efforts, the worse my grades were.
I realised that all I had to do is surrender, that's all.
Let go and let God.

Hehe! And very very very extremely unexpected I did well for my current timed assignments and all for my Chinese!!!!! :DDDD
Woohoo!
Chinese is like one of my worst subjects man! :)))
How the Lord uses the weak to confound the mighty! :)
I will surely do well and reap good harvests for my Chinese 'O's for the Lord is with me!!!

Okay, the best of the best was that I got a opportunity to share the gospel with my classmate!
It was seriously the most awesome feeling I've ever felt - talking to someone about Jesus and feeling the Holy Spirit speak through you and flowing in you.
Wow, it was totally great and I'm expecting her to do well for her 'O's too!
Really in the mood to help people improve their studies right now!
I don't know why but I feel refreshed after doing that, teaching people, seeing them understand what I'm saying and all. :)))

I can't wait to experience more of God's grace and His love for me man! :D
Hehe, thank you Lord for being with me and making me prosper wherever I go. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.