Transformed.

Thinking back and looking at my old pictures, I realised that I've changed a lot.
More in wisdom, more beautiful.
Right there and then, I stopped.
I realised why I changed.

When you see Jesus as someone who is good-looking, you become transformed into that image by His grace.
AWESOME man.
Like you see Jesus being cool, you become so cool that whatever you wear becomes cool cos you are wearing it.
So, everything transforms because you see JESUS and not yourself.
You look at His finished work and not your own works.
That's how God's systems works.
By picturing Jesus as someone who supplys all your needs, sooner or later, you become someone who receives so much, you supply other's needs too.

It's really a TESTIMONY.
That I've become so much taller because I pictured Jesus who was of stature, and was tall.
That I've become so much more beautiful because I pictured Jesus who had a face that shone above mankind.
That I've become so much wiser because I pictured Jesus as someone who answered everyone with wisdom.

So, now I really hope you to picture Jesus too as someone you want to be.
This way, you will transform from glory to glory in His image. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.