Dare to be different.


So yesterday, I heard the disc I bought: my long-awaited LEGACY CAMP SERMON!!
At first, it was just like, oh.. okay...
But when I started playing it, it's like as if the anointing during the camp was brought over to my house.
I can totally feel the presence of God around me and I felt so at rest.

There and then, I really ate of the Word and my mind became renewed again.
Now I know why I adored David so much.
He was of a different spirit, he wasn't like the other people who didn't dare to stand against the giant.
He was a DIAMOND.
I really thought I was being a little weird and different when I was not as worried or anxious about the exams compared to my fellow classmates and friends.
I knew that God was on my side and I have the mind of Christ so I was indifferent towards the papers and all.
After hearing the sermon I knew why I was different.
I shone like a diamond. I wasn't like my friends who were stones. (even though I was stoning HAHA)
And I also found out why all my friends were so concerned that I was not like them.
They thought I had something special in my life that they missed out and wanted me to be on par with them.

But NO, I am not going to betray Jesus and be fearful of any papers who stand as my enemies.
The papers are going to fall like Goliath because I compare them to my God.
You don't compare your problems to yourself but know how greater your God is, bigger than any other problem you will ever face or faced.
Like wow, such a young boy like David had faith which could overcome a giant.
How I loved David when he said
Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?
Haha, and all your problems equate to bread which will make you stronger each day.
Thank God for all the problems we face even though God didn't create them but He turned each and every one of them for our good.
Like David, we will likewise soar over all our situations all our problems THROUGH CHRIST who strengthens us.
AMEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.