mass baptism.

Hello yesterday had NCC baptism at East Coast Park.
I guess I had a blasted time there, despite the super long wait (2h) to get on the shuttle bus.
And I was kinda angry I didn't wear a dark-coloured tee cos' someone forgot to inform us again.
Yeah, so in the end, we resorted to camwhoring.
HAHA, it was actually kinda fun.
Anna joined it too! :)


Anna is SOOO cute and still so pretty :)
Haha, and we took some in the bus too.
Pretty fun!

But the most fun part was arriving there!
We got really bored and played card games since the wet games and all were cancelled.
Even though no one brought picnic mats, we still had loads of fun!
So we made Ashley lose Indian Poker, who cheated me of having a big no. when I got a 5.
I couldn't stop laughing when we forfeited her to tell Wayne "You are so hot, you should show more than just your arms"
And I heard from Hannah Hee that he blushed.
Totally awesome man!
And played again and we made her lose TWICE IN A ROW.
And we dared her to tell Wayne (the same one) "Do you have abs? Can you take off your shirt?"
OMG, damn funny man! Loved this day!
Even though we only had 2h (?) to stay at ecp, it was really fun.
This joy was a different one, a more peace-filled one.

The Lord turned everything around for His good and that really makes me at rest.
And to top that up, we got free food and drinks from a random NCC person and yeah, I could really feel his presence there, enveloping me.
:) I never felt that I shouldn't belong to my DG and never will. :)

You are my beloved, in whom I am well pleased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.