weakness to fullness.

Haha, you know what?
I failed Physics, for common test.
I was actually totally demoralised and cried a little. okay, maybe quite a lot.
I didn't expect myself to fail physics, I mean it's been one of my favourites.
): But after reading 100 Days of Unmerited Favour, I felt much better. :)

I realised that whatever we are weak in, God can like fill our weakness to become strengths.
You know, I'm so delighted to know that the Lord  uses the weak to confound the mighty.
If not for that, I think I will in a bottomless pit.
Really, I think I am pretty useless in everything.
But God uses people like me, who are last to become to first.
In Jesus' name, I shall be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath.
This way, the Lord can use me to glorify His name because if I was powerful and almighty, I'll just be using my own self-efforts and showing off myself right?
I really like the way God does things, unlike men.
Men only looks outwardly but God looks at your faith.

I really want to encourage you to listen to Pastor Prince's sermons, the podcast on iTunes.
It really cheers me up and I feel like God delivered me from the miry clay I was stuck in.
Everything just turns 360 around for me.
Like a completely new revelation.
I'm really glad to have God, who is full of grace and truth.

Just a side note, Chem SPA was totally awesome. HAHA
I used to suck in doing practical works but this rocks my socks (LOL)
And Annora, if you're reading this I have to tell you something about what's mentioned above.
Love you guys for reading this :)
God bless!

The first shall be the last, and the last first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.