God is Able.



Sup everyone! 
Just got back from the Hillsong Tour 2011 God is Able!!!!!!!!
Anyways, it has been really fun and totally feeling the presence of God.

Went like super early around 12 (?) to like queue. :)
But I wasn't  absolutely happy about wearing the E&E shirt.
Yup, brought Macs and all :), quite yummy. (actually not really)
I think we sat there for about 3 whole hours waiting for the concert to start.
It felt good that many youths were eager to step into the house of the Lord.
And most importantly, I would like to thank God for reminding me to bring my ticket and helping not lose it (I kinda dropped it like 4-5 times) :D
It was quite disappointing though that we couldn't get the front rows even though we managed to get into the start of the queue.

OKAY, HERE'S THE AWESOME PART.
The P&W!
It was totally awesome. 
No, that would be an understatement. :)
It was unlike any P&W, and had a different 'feel' to it, the Hillsong 'feel' ("That would probably because they're there" <- I can totally sense Annora saying this)
Although I was pretty disturbed by the younger girls beside me, who are constantly distracted and keep looking behind and here and there.
God's everywhere. You don't need to look for Him.

Haha, but that's not the point.
It's as if every song had a different part about Jesus and yeah, I learnt a lot today.
I love the lyrics of every single song, which brings out something new.
Something that encourages me and reminds me.
Here comes my favourite song :)
GOD IS MOVING.
I think even the worship leaders were captivated by us, seeing us doing all the funny actions made by our church.
Maybe they would bring that back to theirs LOL.
Like at first, I felt sleepy but when Pastor Daniel prayed and told us about Jesus and His disciples, I suddenly was rejuvenated and felt so refreshed.
He really has God's anointing, having to say about Jesus' disciples lifting up their hands just like we did :)
And when I lifted my hands and looked up, it really felt as if I was one of the disciples looking at Jesus who is looking at me, pouring all the blessings onto me.
Wow, even when he parted from the crowd, he continued blessing them. 
Oh how he loves us.

To be honest, I really didn't want the concert to end, it was too good to be true.
And yeah, to sum it all up, it was really fun.
Haha, and it sounds a little mushy, but I love my DG, each and every one of them.
They're like more than your friend.
I don't know how to put this but yeah, really love you guys.

Now all I am, I lay at your feet, I'm humbled by the wonders of your majesty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.