what a surprise.

Wayne's birthday yesterday haha :D (I mean we celebrated his birthday yesterday)
It was really fun and yeah, fun :)
But thanks to Joash and Joseph who were like "I know where the other girls went, they went to buy a cake."
What the, so much for being a surprise.
Seriously, can't stop laughing cos' like they were making such a fool out of themselves.
Oh and btw, service was really awesome.
I think it was the best one I ever attended.
Pastor Daniel was really anointed when he did p&w for the last part.
(The sad thing was that I was really urgent during p&w so I can't jump so hard. ):)
So back to the birthday thing, got a free BK crown for Wayne HAHA.
And the coupling thing is totally gross.
To add on, they're both from a guys' school.
Who knowwsssss what could happen HAHAHAHA.

Anyways, went to Annora's house for awesome fellowship-ing time with Janelle and Hannah.
Really, really fun man.
Went to like chat with random people on Omegle.
Really funny especially that Indian MBA guy, hilarious.
I thought my stomach is gonna burst when I was laughing.
I can't believe this website made us talk to the same Indian guy for 3 times, 2 of which were consecutive.
But some people there are just plain sick, which is not very nice.
And thank you Annora for getting me chocolates, I love you so much ♥
Really love my DG and really say it before it happens.
Like at the start of every day, you can proclaim, "This is the day the Lord has made, I'll rejoice and be glad in it."
You'll really really enjoy that day, cos' you have no idea how much happiness the Lord wants you to experience in your daily lives.
So, say it before you see it. :)
Walk by faith, not by sight.

Thank you Lord for my kingdom friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.