revelation.

You know the other time, Pastor shared about revelation like wow!
I uncovered some today :)
Today like during chem, I was like doodling around as usual and copying what teacher wrote on the board.
Then I realised what I was writing:
Acid + Alkali = Salt + Water
It reminded me of how Jesus said to his disciples that "You are the salt of the earth".
It mean everyone around you will be thirsty for the Word.
Yeah, and then Water right, doesn't that equates to the Word?
OMG, I was so astounded when I realised it and excited at the same time!
Then I kept listening to mrs boo teaching and uncovered a few others.
ROYGBIV
So it's like the colours of the rainbow, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
7 in total = perfection (which I found out quite a while ago)
Then, I looked deeper.
And do you realise that G is in the middle?
Then it hit me, it's like God being in the midst of every of your situation and always in the center of your life.
You know, when you're conscious of Daddy's love for you, you'll start seeing Him everywhere, just like I did.
Oh oh, and one last one.
pH= 7 (neutral)
You see again, the number of perfection.
And it's neutral which also equals to water.
Like omg, I can't get enough of all this sudden realisations!
It's like as if your eyes opened to a whole new world!
God's POV or something like that.
I really didn't understand when Pastor Prince said that you'll start seeing Jesus everywhere.
And after this chem lesson, I totally fathom what he was talking about.
Since God is the creator of the universe and everything, I bet He'll sure leave His signatures around throughout the earth.
I felt that through this lesson by God, I really want to know more, more about God.
And I think that's what He was all along trying to tell me!
TO FEED ON GOD'S WORD!
Why didn't I realise earlier?!

How amazing my God is!
To constantly remind us of Him.
And I just realised that I had 3 revelations today - the number of resurrection.
Love my abba father, teaching me new things each day.
I really want to continue growing in the Lord and be a great woman of God to preach the gospel all the way to the ends of the earth so they'll know Daddy's love for them & they do not need to feel condemned anymore.
Anyways God loves you <3 :D

Oh how He loves us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.