Gossip.

Okay, I just want to share my thoughts on this topic: gossip, as you can see.
To me, I really think that this is not the right thing to do.
gossip: conversation or reports about other people's private lives which might be unkind, disapproving or not true
I'm quite frustrated with my mother who also surprisingly gossips about her friend, who is currently our tenant.
I mean, these "annoying" people might be annoying at times, but you might turn out to be much worse than them when you gossip.
It's like when you say mean things about others, the comments you made or whatever your friends made might get instilled into your mind, making you think that way of that person whenever you see them.
It's also not very nice for the victim to coincidentally hear whatever you have to say about them.
In other words, you are demoralising them and make them feel bad about themselves.
Not every one can choose who they want to be.
Many people just need love or whatever they are missing in their lives, it's not exactly their fault they're that way.
Why can't you just accept them for who they are?
Maybe by doing that they may become better or you can just tell them straight in the face.
You don't have to talk behind their backs right?

Okay, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
But you know God doesn't like judge us for who we are but He judges His finished work, Jesus.
(Which my mother doesn't agree, I feel like slapping her face)
Anyways, yeah, there's no need to try to be someone else or try to do good things.
When you realise that what the Lord has done for you and His grace is sufficient for you, you will change to become more like the Lord unknowingly.
Just my opinion of gossip.

P.S Guys who gossip are more bitch-ier than girls who do. Just saying.
(LOL now I'm the one gossiping, how contradicting)

Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat of its fruit -Proverbs 18:21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.