Encounter Jesus.

OMG, been a very very very long time since I blogged.
I don't know why but I think I should write down my feelings somewhere.
Okay, I think I should write about the NCC EJ Camp 2011.

It was really really extremely fun. I really really missed it a lot.
So we had a huge surprise by our senior pastor, Pastor Joseph Prince who showed up.
And we had my favourite singer of all time: Sean Goh haha :)
I really learnt a lot of things from camp like how to DARE to be different.
It really opened up a new revelation in me cos' like I found that this year I wanted to be like everyone else worrying about the examinations and all.
But I realised that my Lord has better plans for me, He has already went to my future and made it all bright for me.
I realised that no one can be more me than ME. (another revelation LOL)
Yeah, and my DG bonded so much more during camp.
During like sessions when the pastors were praying for us and all, I felt like all the chains have been broken and I've been set free.
No wonder I thought that David was different - he really was.
David came forth and faced his giant - bread.
Jesus also came and took our sins so that we no longer be always weary and heavy laden.
I really want to thank the Lord for being so gracious to me.

Oh, and testimony: okay so I wrote "#3. Have more friends".
And really God's perspective of friends is much more than mine.
No wonder pastor said that God's ways are different from mens'.
So like somehow we were talking that me and Melia looked alike - Carolyn's sister told me that.
Then like Anna overheard it and asked Melia to come along and we took pictures.
I wonder if I should post it here though.
Now, you see God's point of view: everyone knows me in her DG and bus cos' she showed it to her whole bus.
And just heard recently from Elena that she posted it on Twitter too and now everyone knows me.
HAHA, it's really funny when you see random people looking at you, pointing and smiling at you.
I really thank the Lord for everything that happened during camp and how it really transformed my life.

I don't know how to bring this across but the camp was really awesome for me.
I just want you guys to know that Jesus can transform your life today and that you really don't have to use your own self-efforts to change yourself or turn yourself into a better person.
It just happens effortlessly when you learn about God's grace.
Yeah, all glory to God.
And btw, I'll just post a couple of my favourite photos down here: :)
Acording to days:
DAY 1: while crazily waiting for our room keys.

DAY 2: soaking time at Sunway Lagoon :D

DAY 3: our secret code *hint: toilet*

DAY 4: our DARE photo with pastor (find wally)

DAY 4: hope+love :)

DAY 5: in Singapore. (look at my shoulders, awesome)

DAY 5: in the bus otw to Singapore (this should have been posted before the previous one but whatever)

HAHA, just saying that everything was fun.
And you can be a history maker too :D 
P.S our DG was late for almost every event (literally)

I can do everything through Him that gives me strength -Philippians 4:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.