♥ 140510 ; MY BIRTHDAY!

it's like my best birthday ever.

danced at airport again.
yay! i love dancing.
especially on my birthday!

called q twice :D
hahas.
getting me a pink & black hat yay!
the convo was hilarious.
but q is mean! >:(
never reply my sms for like 6 hrs or something.
hmmmph! but q apologised so yeah. :/

my thank you speech! { updated #4}
thank you daddy so so so much for the itouch!
thank you janelle for your present!
the 2pm stuff - it's so nice.
slept with snoopy hahhas.
& thank you to gracia for rmbring.
& thank you to my junior, chelsea. hahahhaha.
thank you to my dg(s), elpis and esme for the wonderful surprise.
even though i alrdy knew it.
plus the cake
& thanks kristie for the 박재범 nametag and the shoelaces.
thanks hazel for the 2pm stuff even though the keychain was the same as janelle's ==
& thanks sarah for the bun thing. it's so cute like this - XD
thank you to foo ping for 2:00PM time for change album so so so much!
thanks to everyone too who wished me happy birthday on my facebook! :D

thank you mummy -
plus a new wallet and pencil.
had a oreo cheesecake really yummy.
i love this birthday loads & loads! ♥

♥ i want a tree! LMAO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.