walaos.
dmc teacher , mr ng.
dun let me sit behind , ask me go sit in front.
behind wei yu.
then wei yu turned back && talked to me.
mr ng saw , then tell , dont sit w/ your classmates.
walaos.
somemore call me :
i dont remember your name but i recognise your face.
walaos.
did it on purpose.
so childish.
haiix.
alwayys picking on me
but still loving my cca.
;D


&& today subartra when like going home was sitting in front of me.
omg !
she was like : hi , grace
then hazel was like : do you know her ( in chinese ).
then subartra talked to some seniors.
saying if they had the song : take a bow ; rihanna.
then the senior said yarhh.
&& then she say me too !!
&& played the song quite loud on her handphone.
wth.

idiot mad girl living in my class.
how am i gonna survive.


-- # 30 Post ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.