e real pe competition

todae is e modified netball competition.
and it is against 6DA.
first round - 2 : 1
second round - 2 : 0
i cant believe this we lost every round.
somemore one round only 5 min.
how they expect us to play within this short time lor.
then e 6DA pe monitor very what.
our class holding e ball.
count so fast e 1000 , 2000 , 3000.
they count like 1 second only.
then expect us to throw e ball.
they think we what ??
superheroes arhhs !!
but all e rounds very fast out one.
then e pe monitor say:
blue's ball !! white's ball !!

WA LAU !!
then later finish.
then go back class.
watch memta do " 武术 "
like real she know how to do lor.
she do taekwondo instead !!
i was thinking it to be like more energetic
but then in e end she do like want to die but cannot die.
=.= "
laughing stock la she.
then cow very what punish mammi !! :(

I HATE COW I HATE COW I HATE COW I HATE COW I HATE COW I HATE COW I HATE COW


-- #3 Post ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.