Full.

Hello just got reminded of what Alena shared during CG that day.
She said that sometimes we might be feeling like bored and meh everytime we come for church etc.
And that's actually because we are so full that there's no where to release our fullness.
Sometimes, with our flesh we are just so selfish and want all the blessings for ourselves.
Then I thought that what Alena said made so much sense.
There were times, honestly, that I felt that I shouldn't share the gospel because what if God blessed her/him also and there will be less blessings for me.
But that is absolutely not true, it is a lie from the devil.
God has more than enough for you and your friend to bless you abundantly and still have many leftover.
There is no such thing as opportunity cost when it comes to the matters of God because His supply is infinite; much more than you can imagine.
Then, it hit me, why am I then withholding this good news when my God did not withheld His son to save me?
It was really a revelation by itself.
And p.s. I think it's the Holy Spirit who is typing through me because I just received this revelation lol.
Yeah, and this year I am more encouraged to just share the gospel regardless if the other party rejects it or not.
I've been blessed so much and now I just need to release it and receive more.
Because if the cup is full how can more water go in?
Jesus, fill my empty cup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.