Jesus.

Jesus, I feel so down today...
I'm just torn between what to do and what not to do.
So many thoughts keep chasing me down, shouting in different voices in my mind.
I feel so lost Lord that I don't know what to do.
But it's just these days Lord that I feel so much more closer to You.
You are the only one I can turn to when man fails.
But Father, I thank You that you have let me gone through all these troubles to know that You are the only one who truly cares for me, I'm so glad it happened that I got to spend more time with You.
Yes, I am in control of my feelings.
I can choose to be happy about this situation, yes I can.
But Father I just want to run into Your arms tonight, like a child who runs to his father when he's scared, when he's lonely, when he just need some warmth.
I think that's exactly what I need and I know that you won't reject me.
I know that you will just squeeze me tight in Your arms and won't let go until I do.
Thank You so much for comforting me :) 
I feel so much better after typing this and letting my heart out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.