We are Your people and we won't be silent.

Um, it's been a pretty long while since I blogged, as well as typed on my keyboard - you have no idea how dusty it is hehehe.
Yeah, I just wanna share about what Pastor Daniel preached on Sunday.
It really hit home and it was one of my favourite messages.
So Pastor Daniel shared about not being a silent generation and speak up for the gospel.
He quoted from the Bible in 2 Kings about the 4 lepers and how they thought that it was wrong to be silent and how they shared the good news with their kingdom.

Truthfully, I've experienced what Pastor Daniel shared.
About him being in a taxi, the taxi driver saying, 'Life is hard' and he just putting on his earphones and grunted.
I've felt that painful pang in my heart whenever I did that - not sharing about the gospel.
There've been many God-given opportunities for me to do so, but I didn't.
There were many times where my friends have asked me, "How is it that you do so well?" "Why are you so smart"
In my heart and mind, I've always wanted to say "Because I have the mind of Christ" but because I thought of what they would think of me and judge me, I didn't.
And it hurt that I didn't. It really did.
I could have opened up an entire new world to them, saved their lives, but I didn't.
I really regretted those moments, it just didn't feel right.

When Pastor Daniel shared about how the taxi-driver and his family got saved and baptised when he finally shared the gospel and planted a seed in them.
It hit me.
I needed to speak up, I needed to share the gospel.
So many opportunities have been given away.
And I did pray, to have a spirit of boldness to speak up.

Yeah and surely, God will give me tons of opportunities to do so.
He is a good God.
I want to place a seed inside people, I want to see them live.
I've decided.
I won't be a part of a silent generation, but a generation who's not ashamed of the gospel.

Oh and btw, praise the Lord for His excellent results! :D
9 points for L1R5 and 10th in school.
Really amazing what the Lord can do.
I was nothing and He gave me everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.