Nothing is impossible for God.

This time, I won't be the same as the last.
I won't be trying to hide my God and take all the credit.
All the previous times, I always wanted to open my mouth and say to my friends that it was Jesus who made everything possible in my life.
But I didn't.
Somehow after DARE service on Saturday, things changed.
I felt the Lord putting in me a spirit of boldness.
The miracle which I wanted was to do well for my EOYS.
He knew.

The spirit of the world is to accomplish everything through your works, your strength, your mind and your heart.
But I am NOT of the world, but a co-heir of Christ~
Really, the revelation which I receive everything I step into the house of God changes me every time.
Sometimes I start to wonder if the person in the past in the old photos, was that really me?
You can never believe how much the Lord has changed me.
From some person who everyone disliked to someone who is favoured by God and man.
I really wanted to cry when I sang today, "Your love is better than life, sweeter than wine".
Cos' I knew that my God transformed me from one person to another.
His love is so great man.
Even an outcast like me He would care.
Even a clumsy fellow like me He would care.
Even a person who only knows how to throw tantrums, He still cared.
It's really CRAZY when you know despite whatever you lack, despite whoever you are, despite your family background God LOVES you!
Knowing that makes you have strength over sin, strength over your circumstance.

Yeah, and right, today's sermon by Pastor Lian was amazing.
The child who could not open the cookie jar was me.
Why didn't I think of asking my brother, Jesus to help me?
How foolish I was to think that as long as I tried hard enough I could get a cookie out of that jar.
The Lord does not want me or you to try as hard as you can.
Just simply as Jesus to help you open that cookie jar.
It's that easy.
Believing that He will fulfill His promises for you!
Really, I didn't walk out the same as I came in to church.

Now I have power over my exams.
Exams, my God reigns over you and since Jesus is in me, I reign over you as well.
So exams, go home and cry to your mum/dad while I pass you with flying colours.
Nothing is too great for my God and He can do the same for you too as long as you come to approach Him.
He has many blessings but too little people to bless.
Be one of the ones He blesses. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.