Lord, guide me.

Don't you agree that it's so hard to be in the grace of God and do nothing but believe?
It's really difficult for me, being thought that there is no free bread that falls from the sky.
I don't know but I really want flow in the grace of the Lord.
Everyday's been such a bore, so mundane.
I want a change in my life, something that can be the key to my prison cell.
And that's Jesus.
Somehow when you realise His faithfulness and abundant grace towards you, you can't help but love him.
Everyone's so caught up in doing things to achieve good results.
But with God, you don't do things, you just receive.

Maybe it's when you grow older, it's harder to change your mindset.
Lord, I don't know how should I study for my finals.
I just don't know how to lump so many things in my head.
And it's really stressful for me, being the "cream of the crop" during the mid terms.
I didn't know how and what I did to achieve my good grades during the mid year exams.
So now I don't know what should I do.
Lord, I really want to just lift all the burden of my shoulders and just rest.
It's like stress is getting into me.

What should I do?
Thank you Lord for accepting such insolent and undeserving people like me, Lord I pray that you are the one that can make my paths straight and turn everything out for my good.
I'll just make the church my priority and Lord just make things successful for me.

It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows; for so He gives His beloved sleep - Psalms 127:2 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the Start.

Stay at Home Things.

Blessings.